Post by UWL Office on Feb 11, 2019 19:31:36 GMT -5
1. Remember over all just have Fun. Please enjoy yourself and remember this is just a game and were all here just to have fun.
2. Only original characters, please. UWL only accepts original characters. If we feel you have created an character, which resembles an character from WWE, TNA, ROH, NXT etc, you will be asked to change your character.
3. Role Play limit is 2 for all events!
4. Role Plays have a word limit of 1,000 words.
5. We will not tolerate plagiarism of any form. If you are caught stealing you will be banned. We will not tolerate stealing!
6. Once you've looked everything over. Head over to the "Singles Roster" section, there you will see the singles application. Make a post with your bio. Later on if you need to make updates, please reply with a post "Updated" once you've updated your info.
7. We will not tolerate spamming of any form. If you are caught posting the link to another fed without permission you will be asked to leave, and possibly banned. If you have your own fed, and you’d like to affiliate, PM me and the matter will be taken under consideration.
8. We will not tolerate trolling, flaming, etc. If you and another member have a problem, drop me a PM so we work out a solution. You can partake in banter and general good humor but not cross the line. No under-handed shots (OOC or IC) by anyone Remember this is just a game.
9. DO NOT use anyone's character in your promos unless you have permission. This includes staff (minus the backstage interviewers) unless you have permission for that. You have to receive permission from your colleagues to use their character in segments for the show as well.
10. Posting of any offensive material, will be deleted. You will receive a warning the first time. If this happens a second time you could face deletion of your account, and possibly banned.
11. All Role Play’s must be posted on the board. Please, no posting links to your RP on other sites, boards etc.
12. All matches are judged by Role Play quality. In the case of a storyline finish, both parties will be informed ahead of time.
13. If you no show, you will lose. If both parties no show, the match won’t take place. No showing is looked down upon. We understand things come up. If you feel you will have to no show, please PM me to let know ahead of time. If you need a week off, inform us by posting in the OOC.
14. Sandbagging. Yes we know, you're thinking it right now: "Sandbagging? In a two RP limit fed?" But sadly yes it's possible. How? Over the years, we've seen many people deadline bomb like crazy. Slap an RP up every single week an hour or half-hour before the deadline. In this fed, you can maybe get away with it once or twice, but you have to take into consideration that perhaps your opponent would like to have some material to work off of by reading yours first sometimes. He can't do that if you post a minute before the deadline. So be considerate of your colleagues please, we all need material to work with sometimes. So if you are a chronic rule breaker, you will be dealt with at the staff's discretion.
15. The deadline for all shows 11:59 EST the day before the show date. The show will then be posted the day of the event once we have everything in order.
16. At the end of the day, have Fun.