Match Rules Feb 25, 2019 15:24:55 GMT -5
Post by UWL Office on Feb 25, 2019 15:24:55 GMT -5
Kayfabe Match Rules
Standard Match Rule
* All matches are operated under one-fall or submission format. However, stipulations may be added to match certain matches 2/3 falls...etc.
* All matches unless noted otherwise, has no count out or stated otherwise. It is the referee digression to call for a disqualification if the wrestlers do not return to the ring in a timely manner which the referee sees fit.
* Ways of Victory
- Pinfall (pinning your opponents shoulders to the mat for a count of three.)
- Submission (Forcing your opponent to physically tap out, or verbally submit.)
- Knockout (Knocking your opponent unconscious.)
- TKO/Referee Stoppage (Forcing the referee to decide that the wrestler has suffered enough, and stop the match.)
- Disqualification (When a wrestler breaks a rule, he is warned by the referee. However, after continually disregarding the referee's warning, he may be disqualified. However, when a match has been completely disrupted, a disqualification may automatically be given. Of course all rules on disqualification are held under the referee's discretion.)
* UWL World Championship - Matches for the UWL World Title are held under one fall, unless noted otherwise, with a sixty minute time limit.
* UWL Tag Team Championship - Matches for the UWL Tag Team Titles are held under one fall, unless noted otherwise, with a sixty minute time limit.
* United States Championship - Matches for the United States Title are held under one fall, unless noted otherwise, with a forty-five minute time limit.
* Television Championship - Matches for the Television Title are held under one fall, unless noted otherwise, with a fifteen minute time limit.
- Challengers are determined by the members of the UWL Championship Committee, or by a match to determine the top contender.
* Grounds for a Title Change
- A championship may change hands by any way of victory, pin falls or submission, unless noted otherwise.