Post by UWL Office on Feb 11, 2019 19:31:36 GMT -5
1. Remember over all just have Fun. Please enjoy yourself and remember this is just a game and were all here just to have fun.
2. Only original characters, please. UWL only accepts original characters. If we feel you have created an character, which resembles an character from WWE, TNA, ROH, NXT etc, you will be asked to change your character.
3. UWL is a bi-weekly fed.
4. UWL is angled fed. Read the post below to get the information about our system as a angled fed.
5. If you sign up and, no show, by not sending in a segment, you'll be removed from the roster. If you no show two shows in a row you'll be removed. If you need a break, time off, or miss a show, let me know I'm not hard to get ahold of.
6. Once you've looked everything over. Head over to the "Singles Roster" section, there you will see the singles application. Make a post with your bio. Later on if you need to make updates, please reply with a post "Updated" once you've updated your info.
7. We will not tolerate spamming of any form. If you are caught posting the link to another fed without permission you will be asked to leave, and possibly banned. If you have your own fed, and you’d like to affiliate, PM me and the matter will be taken under consideration.
8. We will not tolerate trolling, flaming, etc. If you and another member have a problem, drop me a PM so we work out a solution. You can partake in banter and general good humor but not cross the line. No under-handed shots (OOC or IC) by anyone Remember this is just a game.
9. DO NOT use anyone's character in your promos unless you have permission. This includes staff (minus the backstage interviewers) unless you have permission for that. You have to receive permission from your colleagues to use their character in segments for the show as well.
10. Posting of any offensive material, will be deleted. You will receive a warning the first time. If this happens a second time you could face deletion of your account, and possibly banned.
11. At the end of the day, have Fun.