- Robb Daniels - Chris Constantine, Jr. - Enforcer - Casey Holliday - Ethan Lucas - Ron Gregory - Matt Ryker - Titus Rush - Masked Hysteria #1 - Masked Hysteria #2 - Lauren Parker - Arch Stanton - Adrian O'Riley - Craig Eaton - Emma Douglas - Dylan Hunt - Steve Fury - Chris Chambers - Rhett Phoenix - Felix Nova - Chris Rivers - Chad Harris - Ron Powers - Johnny Taylor - Ron Powers - Kevin Hamilton - Mike Mitchell - Ryozo - Shioya - Akira Ogawa - David Graham - Steven Graham - Kwame Mekhi
1. Singles Match Adrian O'Riley vs. Masked Hysteria #2 - Neither guy was active when we were roleplaying. So I guess it’s whoever shows they have a pulse between now and the deadline.
2. Singles Match Ron Gregory vs. Felix Nova - Ron Gregory in a squash. Over strong with his finisher and fans clapping.
3. Tag Team Match Chris Rivers & Chad Harris vs. Steve Fury & Johnny Taylor - I would be guessing. It’s hard to know who’s active without a roleplay board. So because Matt Ryker said Fury & Taylor I’ll Go with that.
4. Singles Match Stephen Callaway vs. Ethan Lucas - two active people who deserve to be highlighted. Let’s Hope that this match serves to elevate both guys in some way.
5. Singles Match Matt Ryker vs. Talia Areano - Ryker has been more active than Talia recently. It’s a shame too because Talia is holding the US strap but hasn’t done anything with it. So my thought is.. why start now? Ryker should go over strong.
6. Singles Match Dex Valois vs. Clay Krueger - Clay gets the dub based on his efforts through the Story Arc with Callaway. Plus, he’s the TV champ now and the champion should remain strong.
7. Singles Match Gentry McCray vs. Eligoor Oslund - Gentry has proven to be an elite champion. He has answered every challenge he head on. One thing I always admired about Gentry is he always set the tone. Whenever a new show was announced Gentry was the first to speak about it. That’s class and that’s also how the champion should represent. Gentry hasn’t ever taken a short cut and he owns the top of the marquee. Respect.
Last Edit: Sept 2, 2019 16:57:18 GMT -5 by Carlson
1. Singles Match Adrian O'Rileyvs. Masked Hysteria #2 - Hard to pick this one since neither have been active in the last few weeks. I'd go with Adrian since he is looking to bounce back from his inactivity.
2. Singles Match Ron Gregory vs. Felix Nova - I'll have to go with Ron Gregory here.
3. Tag Team Match Chris Rivers & Chad Harris vs. Steve Fury & Johnny Taylor - I'd say the US Tag Team Champions for the win, I hope to see them more active than they have.
4. Singles Match Stephen Callaway vs. Ethan Lucas - Ethan Lucas could easily be a big time player here if he applies himself more. He is missing something right now. Callaway has been impressive and this should be a good match up if both show up. I think Callaway ends up taking the win here.
5. Singles Match Matt Ryker vs. Talia Areano - Much like Lucas, Matt Ryker could easily be a big time player here. No-shows have hurt him in the past but he seems more active now. I think he'll manage to sneak one over Talia here.
6. Singles Match Dex Valois vs. Clay Krueger - Clay just won the TV title, it should be interesting to see these two again. It could go either way but I feel Krueger will want it more.
7. Singles Match Gentry McCray vs. Eligoor Oslund
Last Edit: Sept 3, 2019 10:49:29 GMT -5 by The Gent