- Robb Daniels - Chris Constantine, Jr. - Enforcer - Casey Holliday - Ethan Lucas - Ron Gregory - Matt Ryker - Titus Rush - Masked Hysteria #1 - Masked Hysteria #2 - Lauren Parker - Arch Stanton - Adrian O'Riley - Craig Eaton - Emma Douglas - Dylan Hunt - Steve Fury - Chris Chambers - Rhett Phoenix - Felix Nova - Chris Rivers - Chad Harris - Ron Powers - Johnny Taylor - Ron Powers - Kevin Hamilton - Mike Mitchell - Ryozo - Shioya - Akira Ogawa - David Graham - Steven Graham - Kwame Mekhi
Post by Clay Krueger on Sept 10, 2019 16:56:06 GMT -5
1. Singles Match Adrian O'Riley vs. Bianca Davis
2. Singles Match Ryozo vs. Arto Kampe
3. Singles Match Ron Gregory vs. Scott Sterling
4. Tag Team Match Chris Rivers & Chad Harris vs. The Advincola Brothers
5. Singles Match Casey Holliday vs. Ethan Lucas
6. Singles Match Great Tyger vs. Masked Hysteria #1
7. Singles Match Matt Ryker vs. Lauren Parker-Daniels
8. Tag Team Match Gentry McCray & Clay Krueger vs. Dex Valois & Chris Constantine Jr Broken from the norm to predict my own match, conventional wisdom says Clay drops the fall to Constantine. Interested to see if that comes to fruition!
One of the things I used to really enjoy in an old fed was a predictions 'league' where a correct prediction meant a point, 10, 15, 20 points accumulated then meant prizes a title shot or a pick your stipulation/opponent match. Would anybody be interested in UWL doing something like that?